Images are representations only.
Mark EW Series Globe Style Control ValveBrand: Jordan Valve
- The Mark EW valve bodies are single port, globe-style bodies with cage guiding, clamped seat rings and push-down-to-close valve plug action. Providing excellent pressure and flow control on steam, gasses, and various liquid processes.
- This series features large end connections and expanded internal flow cavities. The series is available 8 x 6, 10 x 8, 12 x 6 and 12 x 8, 16 x 12, 20 x 16, 24 x 16, and 24 x 20-inch sizes. The first number refers to the line size, and the second refers to the trim and bonnet size.
- There are three body configurations in this design series:
- The Mark EWD Series is intended for general control applications over a wide variety of temperatures and pressure drops. This design has balanced valve plug with metal-to-metal seating.
- The Mark EWS Series is intended for applications requiring better shutoff capabilities than those suitable for the EWD. This valve uses an unbalanced valve plug with metal-to-metal seating, or optional metal-to-TFE seating.
- The Mark EWT Series is suitable for applications with stringent shutoff requirements. This valve uses a balanced valve plug with metal-to-TFE seating, or metal-to-metal seating for use in higher temperatures.
- Characterized flow options including equal percentage, linear, and quick opening.
- Available in a variety of body and trim materials, the Mark EW Series is suitable for a variety of applications including liquids, gasses or steam.
- Anti-Cavitation trim and Noise Abatement trim available.
- Sour service capability: Optional NACE MRO175/ISO 15156-2009.
- Tight shutoff.