Images are representations only.
Digital Temperature Transmitter with HART® Protocol - T32.xSBrand: WIKA Instruments Ltd.
These temperature transmitters are designed for universal use in the process industry. They offer high accuracy, galvanic isolation and excellent protection against electromagnetic influences (EMI). Via HART® protocol, the T32 temperature transmitters are configurable (interoperable) with a variety of open configuration tools.
In addition to the different sensor types, e.g. sensors in accordance with DIN EN 60751, JIS C1606, DIN 43760, IEC 60584 or DIN 43710, customer-specific sensor characteristics can also be defined, through the input of value pairs (user-defined linearisation).Features
- TÜV certified SIL version for protection systems developed per IEC 61508 (option)
- Operation in safety applications to SIL 2 (single instrument) and SIL 3 (redundant configuration)
- Configurable with almost all soft- and hardware tools
- Universal for the connection of 1 or 2 sensors
- Resistance thermometer, resistance sensor
- Thermocouple, mV sensor
- Signalling in accordance with NAMUR NE43, sensorbreak detection in accordance with NE89, EMC in accordance with NE21
Certifications & Approvals
- DNOP - MakNII
- Plastic PBT, glass-fibre reinforced
- -40° to 85° C
- Pt(x) 10 ... 1000
- Resistance Sensor
- Process industry
- Machine building and plant construction