Images are representations only.
Mark 686 Series Air Loaded Globe RegulatorBrand: Jordan Valve
The Mark 686 is a cage trim pressure-reducing valve that features air-loading, high capacities, accurate regulation, and easy servicing; making it an exceptional choice for pressure regulating applications. Bottom-entry cage trim for simple cleaning or repair allows all working trim parts to be removed from the body as one assembly.
The diaphragm is easily accessible from the top, allowing maintenance without removing the valve from the line.Features
- Easy to maintain and service – bottom entry to access plug, diaphragm is accessible from the top.
- Large effective diaphragm area for increased accuracy and sensitivity.
- Large orifices and body passages provide high-flow capacities.
- Tight shutoff – choice of hard (ANSI Class IV) or soft (ANSI Class VI) seat.
- For applications with deferential pressures up to 300 psi (20,7 bar) on water air, oil, gas, steam and chemicals.