Images are representations only.
Mark 89/89MX Series Three-Way Temperature RegulatorBrand: Jordan Valve
The Mark 89 is used for diverting service and is ideal for bypassing fluids around coolers or filters. In this configuration, there is one inlet and two outlets. As one inlet closes the other outlet opens, diverting flow from one channel to the other.Features
- Three-way body for use on diverting service as a bypass valve (Mark 89) or for combining fluids as a mixing valve (Mark 89MX).
- Totally enclosed, heliarc welded stainless steel actuator for long service life.
- Completely self-operated – No external power source required.
- Sliding gate seats provide straight-through flow for reduced turbulence and quiet operation.
- Short stroke for fast response and accurate regulation.
- Easily interchangeable CV’s.
- Tight shutoff.